Home444About1contact4

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Liebster Award

I was nominated for the Leibster Award by the lovely Lucy and I am so unbelievably grateful, so thank you very much. The Leibster Awards are a great way to find, promote and give new blogs the recognition they deserve.

                                                               
Rules:  
  1. Link the person who nominated you
  2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
  5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

The 11 blogs I nominate are:
kloweysbubble
ifyouseecait
doveslf
littlemissdisney
phoeberosemoon 
glamblink
hayleighjm
winniewonderlandblog
emilyyshep
sophievmace
luxuryblush

The questions that I received from Lucy

1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Currently, my favourite makeup brand is Mac but my favourite brand tends to change regularly.
 

2. Have you ever moved house?
No I haven't, I have lived in the same house my whole life.

3. What is your life goal?

To become a successful stylist working in the fashion industry. Oh and also to one day sit front row at fashion week. How amazing would that be?

4. Sun or Snow?

Sun definitely. I'm more of a Winter person in general, but when it comes to snow, it is a no from me.

5. If I brought you a puppy right now, what would you name it?

The Lion King is one of my favourite films ever, so for a boy, Kovu and for a girl, Kiara. 
 
6. What country have you never visited but really want to?

Italy is the first country on my list of places I want to travel to. It is so beautiful there and is also home to one of the fashion capitals, Milan. 
 
7. Your favourite thing to do on a weekend?

I have just recently got Netflix, so my weekends are now dedicated to watching Gossip Girl. Where can I find my own Chuck Bass? But before you judge me, I also use my weekends to go on long walks along the coast as part of my New Year Resolution is to exercise more (which you can read about in my blog post).
 
8. Celebrity crush, male and female (if you have any)?

HARRY STYLES HARRY STYLES HARRY STYLES HARRY STYLES
HARRY STYLES HARRY STYLES HARRY STYLES HARRY STYLES


 9. Favourite clothing shop?
Zara definitely.

10. What advice do you always give people?

Always be yourself and ignore what other people think of you. It's the only way you can be truly happy.

11. Are your nails painted? If so, what colour?
Right now I am wearing Chanel - Tulipe Noire


And here are my questions I hope you enjoy answering

1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
3. Favourite cereal? (I believe this says a lot about a person)
4. Coffee or tea?
5. What inspires you?
6. How would describe yourself in three words?
7. If you could travel to either the past or the future, which would you travel to and why?
8. If you could live anywhere, real or fake, where would it be and why?
9. What clothing item do you wear most often?
10. What are your goals for 2015?
11. What is the one quality that you would want to be remembered for?


Once again, thank you for the nomination and I hope you all have fun doing yours.

Love,
V x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely idea. X

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey! I've answered your questions on my blog http://glamblink.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks for the nomination, it was really fun to do!

    Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being nominated! I lived in the same house until I moved to uni, my parents still live in that house and would be gutted if they moved!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. many many congrats!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete